Evening Event: Northeast Ohio’s Startup Environment in 2020 and Beyond
October 8, 2020
Join HBS NEO for a conversation with:
- Clay Rankin ‘78—Founder, North Coast Ventures; Board, Angel Capital Association
- Andrew Konya—CEO, Remesh
- Todd Federman—Managing Director, North Coast Ventures
- Daniel Luketic—Director, North Coast Ventures
Over the past decade, the Northeast Ohio startup community has seen many success stories including TOA Technologies being acquired by Oracle, Explorys being acquired by IBM, Scout RFP being acquired by Workday, Overdrive being acquired by Rakuten, and more.
North Coast Ventures (NCV) is comprised of nearly 300 Northeast Ohio based investors, entrepreneurs, and business leaders who are committed to driving superior returns by accelerating early stage ventures. NCV focuses its
investments in highly scalable, seed stage, business-to-business, software-as-a-service ventures focused on solving big problems where:
- North Coast’s membership and network can provide significant value to help achieve superior outcomes
- North Coast’s access to industry expertise can drive added value and lead to market-making reference customers NCV and its member investors have deployed over $60M into 59 companies.
Successful exits (sales to strategic acquirers or private equity firms) Include Assurex, Ahalogy, zNode, Collaborent (Sourcing Alliance), and OnShift. Successful companies where we continue to maintain an ownership position include Remesh, Proformex, ScriptDrop, AmpliFund, Navistone, EmployStream, Complion and Stelytics.
Zoom information will be emailed in advance of the event.
- Patrons: $0
- Members and Spouses: $0
- Non-Members: $15
See all upcoming events.