The Harvard Business School Club of Northeastern Ohio was founded in 1921 as the HBS Club of Cleveland, and it is the oldest HBS alumni organization in the world. With over 500 alumni, the Club makes HBS a life-long source of learning, resources, and tradition through:
- sponsoring monthly events for unparalleled continuing business learning,
- connecting with old friends and business acquaintances and making new ones,
- providing local career assistance,
- promoting community development through financial and intellectual support,
- hosted the 2001 HBS Global Alumni Conference (only held five times in North America),
- hosted “Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management” seminar for 70 local nonprofit executives in 2017,
- and much more!
February 22, 2024
You will not want to miss this!!
This well-received Annual Event is part of your Patron Membership. Dinner is a 5-course event with each course introduced by the chef to talk about the ingredients and/or inspiration for the presentation. You are encouraged to bring wine for sharing with your guests and/or other Patron Members.