Programs: Breakfast Meetings
The Breakfast Meetings are included in Patron Membership.
Cost is $40 for non-patron members and $60 for guests. Unless otherwise noted, all breakfast programs are held from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at:
The Union Club
1211 Euclid Ave.
Click here for the location on Google Maps
Suggest a speaker or program.
Lotus Notes Users - Instructions for
Opening an .ics File
- Right-click "Add to my Outlook
Calendar" and choose "Save As."
- Create a new mail memo and attach the iCalendar (.ics) file you just downloaded.
- Save the memo as a draft.
- Open the draft memo up and right click on the
- Select "View" to see all entries in the file.
- Select those you wish to import and then click on
"Import Selected" or "Import All."
- Open your inbox and select the imported
- Select "Add to Calendar."
- Delete the draft mail memo.
Suggest A Speaker or Program
As we look towards the 2011-2012 program year, we ask that you let us
know of any company, speaker or new program or service that you would like
to see featured.
If you know the company or speaker well and feel that it would be of
interest to other alums, please indicate if you can furnish us with the name
of a contact.
If it is a company or speaker of which you are aware but don't know much
about, we will research the potential speaker for a dinner event.