The Harvard Business School Club of Northeastern Ohio was founded in 1921 as the HBS Club of Cleveland, and it is the oldest HBS alumni organization in the world. With over 600 alumni, the Club makes HBS a life-long source of learning, resources, and tradition through:
- Sponsoring monthly events for unparalleled continuing business learning
- Connecting with old friends and business acquaintances and making new ones
- Providing local career assistance
- Promoting community development through financial and intellectual support
- Hosted the 2001 HBS Global Alumni Conference
- And much more!
Please browse our site. We look forward to hearing from and seeing you throughout the year.